Name Change

  1. To obtain information about copies of name changes prior to January 1, 1998, please send a detailed email to:

    Include the following information in your email:
    • Previous name
    • New name
    • Date of order
    • Indicate if the name change was for one individual or for an entire family

  2. For name changes after January 1, 1998, please contact:

    The County Clerk at (313) 224-5510.

Rev. 7\17