Attorney Drop Box
Pleadings that may be dropped off in the Attorney Drop Box located next to the Attorney Clerks in Room 1307
Note : The Court is closed to the public due to the health emergency. Items may be filed via email (email@example.com), FAX (313-967-4030), or mail.
Please Note: If you would like a copy of any of these items , please include a stamped self-addressed envelope and the applicable fee.
- Annual Account, including Final Accounts
- Petitions for Probate
- Small Estates
- All Miscellaneous Subsequent Petitions
- Notice of Continued Administration
- Petition for Complete Estate Settlement
- Proof of Service (without a hearing date) (may be filed via fax, using filing cover
- Sworn Closing Statement (may be filed via fax, using filing cover sheet)
- Certificate of Completion (may be filed via fax, using filing cover sheet)
- Verification of Funds\Proof of Restricted Account (may be filed via fax, using filing cover sheet)
- General Filings that are not Pleadings and Require no Further Action.
You are encouraged to mail Annual Reports on Condition of Ward to the Court as stated on the Pre-Notice; otherwise, they may be filed via fax using the filing cover sheet or in person with any department in the Court.